Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Collage cards

I have a heap of backgrounds made using Vilene,Vliesofix,tissue and Adirondack colourwash sprays.Most are cut to around 15cmx18cm.Awhile ago at Kelsey's blog she let us know how she makes collages with texture paste elements and did a little tutorial.It's much like the way I create too.I printed her instructions and just imagined I was doing a class with her and did each step as she did.The first collage I even used the same ear-ring embellishments and quote she did and my fav vintage image.I had to take the photo of them on an angle as I used Krylon gold for the gold highlights and it's reflecting too much.The only thing I alterd to her insructions was the background used(I used one of my Vilene and tissue ones I just spoke of) and the images on the background I stamped with white gesso rather then ink.I used one of my fav vintage images printed using a black and white Lasar printer

2 comments:

kelsey said...

Well Annette, I must say your canvas turned out absolutely beautiful!!! I guess you found the instructions easy enough to follow as you seem to have nailed every little detail. ~smile~

Isn't the texture paste through the cuttlebug scroll just the most beautiful element! This looks gorgeous and you'd be welcome in one of my classes anytime!

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Thanks Kelsey...you are a good teacher and very inspiring so how could I fail *grin*
Annette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...