Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Angel,Hope and Grace

When I was small I believed in Fairies.They lived in my garden and were responsible for the holes in the spider webs as I imagined they took them to make shimmery throws over their gowns.The fallen feathers of birds adorned their head and Flowers made up their gowns.Mum was forever loosing her ear-rings and complaining she only had one left and I just knew the Fairies found them and used them for treasures to adorn their homes.When I was older I made up fantasy garden stories with the Fairies of my youth as the leading characters, for my children.
When I made the Vintage child Opals transfers using my alternative method a few months back they reminded of those Fairies.So here are the transfers made into a tea light candle votive.On the sides I have strung trinkets,old photos and Vintage bits and pieces.Amongst these lie some of my left over ear-rings where I too have lost one.So come meet Angel,Hope and Grace



In the next photos I have shone a light thru them so you can see how they glow with the candle lit inside.



These last photos are the views of the trinkets from the sides



So there is my last art for 2008 and as it is now 11.45pm and the New Year is less then 15mins away I am off to charge my glass with pink champagne

14 comments:

Zeborah Loray said...

Wow. I am blown away as usual.
I really need to keep trying with this transfer method. I haven't had luck with it yet.
Love the look you are achieving.
These ae glorious wit the light shining through.
Love all the trinkets.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

Christina said...

Beautiful work Annette! Thank you for sharing. Wishing you much joy & creativity for the New Year

Christina

Brenda said...

Absolutely fantastic Annette - you never cease to amaze me what you create - very inspiring.

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Eeeeeeee-YAOW!!!! I LOVE your tea light candle votives transfers, Annette! They are TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artymarty said...

Wonderful as usual Annette. I am really bummed that you are not coming to the Creative Soul retreat this year. It would have been great to meet you in person.
Martina

Jen Crossley said...

OH Annette WOW this is just amazing,Im speechless,Stunningly beautiful
Jen

Bridget Larsen said...

That is awesome Annette thanks for sharing with us. BTW I tried to sign up to your blogarythm to let me know of updates to your blog and for some reason it is broken. Let me know when you fix it so I can sign up

Musing said...

Stunning work as usual Annette. Your muse really is a treasure!

Night Owl Designs said...

Love all these pieces Annette, especially the spangly bits!

nikki said...

wow..the colors...layers..embossing..trinkeys..images...techniques...just wow...this piece is stunning...absolutely flawless...i am in love with this...so inspiring anf very gorgeously crafted...i dont think words can describe its beauty tho....just stunning work!!

Marika said...

Fantastic and wonderful your works.congratulate yet very many beautiful creations.

Gaby Bee said...

Really fabulous creations. Very inspiring!
Gaby xo

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

OMG thanks so much everyone..I loved it myself which is rare!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...