Friday, May 8, 2009

And Four More

I've just got another four cards made using the raisin and eggplant coloured card stock I sprayed from the post below...four more to go.This first one is "trust is the key" and has a vintage image of a child,some stained gorgeous German scrap circular floral disks,stained lace,sewn on roses and lots of free stitching.This is for a Friend overseas.

The next two I have used two of my drawings.They were coloured using watercolour pencils.Then I scanned them and printed them on cheap gloss photo paper.After that I did the inkjet water transfer tech and transferred them onto white cotton.The boat is for my nephews birthday and the parrot :fly soar", for my Father In Law's birthday.


and lastly another Mother's Day card for my Mother In Law.It's similar to the one I made my Mum but has "true love "on it.

I'm off to Queensland late on Saturday night for a week.I'll be some classes with Jen Crossley and also seeing y Mum of course.Happy Mother's Day everyone and I'll show you all what I create when I come home :o)
hugs
Annette

5 comments:

Brenda said...

These are lovely. Have a great time with your mum.

Cory said...

Beautiful...the colors are yummy.

Trizzy said...

Hey Annette - thanks for sharing, this is gorgeous, like everything you do! I have given you a blog award, hope you accept - just visit my blog to see details...hugs!

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

These are very special, yummy cards. The colors are right up my alley. Hope you are recovering from the flu/eye thing!

Night Owl Designs said...

Love love love your new cards Annette! The purple backgrounds and flowers are srumptious indeed :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...