Monday, June 1, 2009

"Raisin and Eggplant" Cards...the last two yeha

AAhhh at last I had time to finish the last two raisin and eggplant coloured cards.Here is the first one.Like the others there is stained papers machine sewn onto Vilene and over stamped with white gesso to make the bg.The laser printed vintage image transfer was done using Translucent liquid Sculpey.The image was transferred onto organza.The "memories "word at top was a metal stained with Alcohol inks

this is closer to the vintage dragonfly brooch...it was under the top part that I used in the Opals book tin I made earlier this month

and the scroll and bling at the bottom

This is the last one.It has some stained lace at the left,Prima flower,metal "spirit" charm and lots of those purple Kaiser bling thingos

and from the bottom up


Tomorrow I want to make some iridescent film silver necklaces and maybe do a REALLY bright card to get me away from raisin and eggplant colour LOL
hugs
Annette In Oz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only just discovered your site yesterday. Already I can't get enough. I suppose that one never stops learning but I couldn't begin to catch up to your talent.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...