Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Goodies Came In The Mail

Last night I was having trouble falling asleep.I'm having a feeling of great need to get creative at the moment.I some how lost three hours looking at supplies in Etsy this AM LOL and then remembered some mail had arrived that I hadn't opened.I'd placed it on my desk when I had to rush away to Sydney for Rob's funeral.There it was waiting for me today when I finally felt like opening it and man am I glad I did.There was this tiny vintage mini tin type album I had purchased on Ebay.It's old red leather and gilded front and back just make me want to touch it

and inside were 80 tin types.The inner pages are worn so I'll remove the tin types and use them in my art work.

Then there were two other packages that had bracelet blanks,circle bezels,gears and cogs and lovely old china doll head and body...hhhmmm I think I need to get some mould making stuff and make a mould of the doll.

Now I just need to get some time to get started...maybe this evening I hope.
hugs
Annette In Oz

3 comments:

Esther said...

i hope too Annette, you will make fantastic art work with all your treasures!!

Jen Crossley said...

Cant wait to see what you do with these goodies

Riki Schumacher said...

Hi Annette, thanks for finding me! How's things down under? Love your book, can't wait to see wht you make with those beauties. Take care, Riki

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...