Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mixed media card-purple blue

I'm still loving creating mixed media cards that have been inspired by classes with Finnabair that I did last year and this year. I wanted to make a card for a friend and this is what it ended up looking like.







It has LOADS of glued on embellishments. The colour is more purple then blue and VERY shimmery as I used Luminarte Primary Elements Polished pigments. The amazing thing is when this card arrived at Glenda's house she sent me a thankyou message and told me she used to do ballet and her favorite colour is purple!!! How serendipitous was that LOL
hugs
Annette In Oz xxx

3 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous, I love the purple and all the lovely bits!

Lauren T said...

Love the wings you made.

How do you stop your card from warping? I tried to make one (you inspired me to give it a go!) and my cardstock dried all wrinkly from the mists I used.

Glenda said...

And it has pride of place beside my space by my chair as I am still fairly well not moving around much so this is my craft area for now. I absolutely love it Annette.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...