DIAMOND FOLD POP UP CARD
- Card stock. This time you need the long edges to be three times the measurement of the short end. Mine was 9cm by 27cm. Its the same whether you use inches or cms eg; 4x12inches
- Ruler, rubber, pencil, craft knife, bone folder and craft mat.
- Stamps/images and papers of choice.
1) Have card stock in the landscape position. Lightly mark a dot at the centre point.
2) Bend bottom edges up so that they align along the centre marks and crease the fold with your bone folder. Open it back up.
3) Bend top edges down so that they align along the centre marks and crease the fold with your bone folder.
Open it back out to look like this
4) Now turn it over bend each end into meet the point where the two lines of the "X" intersect.
5) While the ends are still folded forward, fold the edges in again to the centre mark on your card stock.
Unfold it to look like this. Rub out any pencil marks
6) Gently fold the the sides in on themselves over centre diamond. Turn it to the front and the diamond pops up. Decorate as desired. It will fold flat down for posting.
Here is a video I found on Youtube of one being made by Chris Walker :o)
Annette In Oz