Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WOYWW 214

It's Wednesday again and time for artists all over the World to share what is on their work desk for What's On Your Work desk Wednesday-WOYWW. If you would like to join in or read about this please for to Julia's blog here. This week there isn't much change to last week as hubby has been home for his 9 days off and we have been sharing some much needed time together. He flies out again this Friday and will be away for another 28 days. As we hope to move interstate at the end of the year we are trying to go to some of our fav spots here when he has his 9 days home time. I'll pop some shots of the desk up first and the progress I made on the puffy steam punk heart till Grant arrived last Thursday. Under those shots will be some photos of a little trip we did while Grant was home this time. At the end I'll share why my jewellery went away for photos as well!


Where I am up too so far with the steam punk puffy heart :o)


Some mail that arrived from Retro Cafe art...I so love that shop!!


Some wildlife and nature shots from our little trip to Victoria River and Timber Creek. There were these gorgeous metallic looking beetles on a night spotting walk to Joe creek which is near Victoria River Roadhouse where we stayed (approx 500kms from our home).


 Aboriginal rock art at Joe Creek


and a cute little frog.


The next day we went to Timber Creek (600kms from home) and did a river cruise where we saw salt water crocodiles...


This one has had enough to eat I would say!!


We also saw birds... 2 Jabiru stalks and a freshie crocodile at their feet!


birds on the wing as the boat passed by


 A beautiful sea eagle


Whistling kite


Lovely scenerey




Whistling kite nest


and a beautiful goanna.


Here is my jewellery back after its photographic session


The reason my jewellery went away is I'm soon to announce the opening of my own web site where I shall sell my hand made jewellery. The site has been made for me by Bevlea Ross who does amazing website work. It's live now but I wont share the link yet as I need to check out all the details and make sure its all tweeked and then I shall shout it out. I'm so excited about it!!
hugs
Annette In Oz

28 comments:

Krisha said...

Congrats Annette! Can't wait to see your web store.
Krisha #5

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sounds like your web site will soon be up and running. You make fantastic jewelry, so I know it will be a success. Love that steampunk heart, too.

Had fun with you on your nature "walk." Really enjoyed seeing how different your scenery is from mine here in the States. Happy WOYWW from #2.

Silvia said...

Congrats on opening your own Webstore. Wishing you much success
Happy WOYWW
Silvia#32

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

wow what a wonderful post Annette loved the excellent shots you really took some wonderful ones that is for sure as birds can be tricky and lizards etc.. crocs are lazier :D

well done on your site and we will check it out next week pray your shoulder is getting better.
thanks so much for sharing and happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #35

Helen said...

Hope your new venture goes well, and in the meantime, what lovely photos you took. Helen 17

Claire said...

incredible nature shots - love the rock art! I love your desk, and your creations, it's one off my favourites :)
happy WOYWW and have a fun week :)
no. 31

Belinda Basson said...

Such stunning photos and how exciting to open your store. Best of luck! #62

Julie Lee said...

I so love Cafe Retro Art stuff too and did you see that Ms Rubiano commented on the fairy swap recently? Your heart is looking amazing and I love your wildlife photos, especially that little frog! Julie Ann #55

Neil said...

Hi there.
Just popping my head around the door to say hi as I haven't been around for a while.
Hope you have a great week.
Neil #39

sandra de said...

Wow your own website and jewellery for sale. Let me know when you are open for business. I love what you create. The pics of the wildlife up your way is amazing and the rock carving is stunning. Have a lovely week and send me an email when your site is up and running.
Sandra de @84

Neet said...

Good luck with the new web site - not that you need it, your work is fantastic!
Lovely for you to have hubby home for 9 days and some gorgeous photos to show as a result of your trip away. Fantastic bird shots and I love the colours of those beetles. Not sure how close you were to the croc though!
Hugs, neet 9 xx

Lauren T said...

Big congrats on the soon-to-open website!

roffeycreations said...

Hi Annette - what fabulous nature shots - those beetles are amazing... good luck with the web store - Have a great week - Happy WOYWW - Mxx #89

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh I do love what's on your desk today, especially love your little pile of goodies! Your pictures are great! Skipped quickly over the frog(no likey frogs!!) but the beetles and the birds - WOW!!!! Your jewellery looks fab, good luck with the new site! Chris97

Rockin Robin said...

I'm so happy for you Annette! Live your hearts dream. I can't wait to see the site. I'm sure it will be fabulous.

Gillian Pearce said...

What a lovely picture of your work desk. I love the light from the window in the background. The picture is a work of art in itself!
Have a lovely week!
Gillian #97

ike said...

Oooh LUV the goodies from Retro Cafe. :-)
Thank you for showing us your gorgeous photos. I'm so glad you had a good time :-D

Happy WOYWW

IKE xx #93

Monique said...

Lovely photographs and a beautiful puffy heart.
Happy WOYWW and I wish you a wonderful week.
xx Monique #106

shazsilverwolf said...

Awesome photos! Stunning. So pleased about your website, thats wonderful news. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz xx #51

Robin said...

Hi Annette! Glad you and your hubby spent some good time together. What beautiful photos. Maybe someday I can visit Oz (now that I know where it is). It looks so lovely. And congrats on your new website/store!!!! YAY! Can't wait to get the link. Lucky for me you arrive in my inbox! Enjoy the last couple days with hubby! Rasz #111

Monica said...

Lovely photos and the jewelry is interesting. Wish you success with your new web page
Monica 28

Julia Dunnit said...

Well you've had a lot on your plate so to speak! Very exciting about your website, and I'm very impressed that you're using professional photos, great way to go. Meanwhile, yes..you have to make the most of your time together, I am very impressed. I would not do well with Mr Dunnit away so much.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your wonderful photographs very much. Thanks for sharing!
Happy WOYWW
Gabriele 58

Unknown said...

Love your photos! Glad you're getting some time in with hubby. That's so important!
Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #101

Winnie said...

So glad you are getting to spend time with your hubby visiting your favorite haunts. I think if I saw a crocodile, I would pass out cold. Love your nature shots. Those metallic beetles are so cool looking. I am excited for you with your jewelry endeavor. Look forward to hearing more about it when you announce it.. Winnie#90

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh wow gorgeous pictures!!! Not sure that I would like to meet the croc or alligator close by however.

Love the look of that jewelry! I'll have to check out your store.

Hugs

Vicky
#125

Glenda said...

Lovely post Annette. Great news about your website. Bevlea is fantastic. I love her to bits :-)

Cazzy said...

Happy WOYWW Annette!

Lovely photos, and such a lot to look at, love the heart, love the bits and love the sea eagle the best!

Good luck with the website, I am sure you will do well with your jewellery!

Cazzy x
#123

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...