Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Whats On Your Work desk Wednesday (WOYWW)

It's been such a long time since I had the time to participate in WOYWW but today I am here!!! WOYWW stands for what is on your work desk Wednesday where every Wednesday artists and crafters around the World share what is on their work desk. This crazy friendly group of drop ins and drop outs is the master mind of Julia Dunnit. To join in or read about WOYWW go to Julia's blog here

My desk is supper messy as I have been making little hanging Christmas house decorations...they are all in various stages of completion across my desk.


A closer shot of some of the house decorations



I have glitter absolutely every where!!! If anyone wishes to know how to make these the how too is below this post here

Even the spare bed behind me has stuff all over it including my white cat Scoot LOL


Well that is my messy desk this week. I'm off to have a snoop at other peoples desks.
hugs
Annette In Oz xxx

11 comments:

Neet said...

So nice to have you posting Annette - you are missed.
Love the little houses which I will check out on the post below this one. Good to see you doing some painting - are you still doing your work with metal too?
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Bridget Larsen said...

Yes glitter will stick to everything. Good for you getting your Chrissy decorations early
Bridget #11

Annie said...

Love your christmas makes. Thanks for dropping by at mine. I don't know what I'd do without our Ikea store as my new sewing room is filled with fab things from there :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, those little houses are so sweet! What a fab idea. And then Wow again..turn around and get knocked out by the canvas that Scoot is lying in front of - beautiful!

Unknown said...

Those Christmas houses are just too cute. Happy Crafting #33

Lisca said...

Oo! I hadn't spotted your cat! (not until you mentioned it anyway)
Lovely little decorations! I looked at you previous post to see how they are done. Thanks for the tutorial. Are you going to be able to continue with your Tuesday tutorials?
Have a good week, and thanks for visiting already.
Lisca#9

Ali H said...

Your houses are super cute! Worth a couple of weeks finding glitter in every crevice in the house! Thanks for visiting Ali #7

trisha too said...

Annette, those ornaments are adorable!!

Happy WOYWW to you!
:)trisha, #52
with a diy desk redo,
but not the workdesk!

Unknown said...

You've been one busy gal! Great ornaments! And I hate working with glitter but I love Stickles! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #40

Sofie V said...

I love the Christmas decorations that you are making! There is nothing better than glitter everywhere in the house!

Greetings, Sofie #51
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

RosA said...

Hi Annette,
So good to see you again! Your kitty was camouflaged!
Those houses are so cute!
Are you still making that lovely jewellery?
RosA # 32

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...