Thursday, June 4, 2009

Faux Carnival Glass necklace

Bloomin heck....I picked up the card to finish from a few days ago when I remembered I needed to make some Aubergine things for a group submission to Somerset Studio for Artyoz yahoo group....now this is the Royal purple/blue colour....like an Eggplant colour.Didn't I just do a heap of Raisin and EGGPLANT cards LOL?.The card I am meant to be making is lemon coloured and a far cry from Eggplant.Okies I put it aside and now I have Eggplant coloured fingers LOL.Part of what we are making are small tiles that are 3.5cm square by Collections.
While I perfected my interpretation of the colour I tried all sorts of things and in the process I have ended up with 19 tiles...oh and the purple stained fingers LOL.I chose two tiles and have completed my tiles to send(you can't see them LOL)and 16 I will put in the Collections tile frame and upload later in the week for you.One of the tiles was made using Zeborah Loray's Faux Carnival glass tech using Opals embossing Enamel and Angelina Film and a stamp by Studio Astarte.It fits perfectly into a memory glass frame so I used it to make another necklace.

Both my daughters want this one LOL.Oh my I think I am on a jewellery and Eggplant roll...shame I have my 8 busy days at work coming up as I've had way to much fun these last few days creating...more Eggplant tomorrow till I get the rest of the submission for somerset Studio done :o)Oh and in case anyone was wondering this photo is UNALTERED and what you see is what I was seeing.It was taken at night with a daylight lamp
hugs
Annette In Oz

7 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

Oooooooh! Forget your daughters, send it to me. That will settle the problem. LOL Soooo beautiful.

Fiona said...

That is so pretty. I love it.

Rockin Robin Caldwell said...

OK...I'll make it easy for you. You say both of your daughters want it? You could send it to me!!! Now, that would be diplomatic, and nobody would feel "slighted". How's that for "fuzzy logic"? This is a gorgeous piece!! LOVE it. Have fun at work...yeah right. I go in for 1 day, and then off for 2 this week. Ahhh, the life of an RN.

Trizzy said...

This is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing...

Mari said...

Hmmm, seems like EVERYONE wants it! lol
Maybe you should make tons of them, then we could all be part of an exclusive club. :)
As always, Annette, it's simply gorgeous. The colors are stunning (even if you're tired of them)!

Night Owl Designs said...

No wonder they both want it! LOL It's amazing!

Eliza said...

Annette,

Your jewellery is trully beautiful i love it all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...