Monday, January 25, 2010

Etched Brass Cuff...Still stuck on nests LOL

OMG this brass etched metal cuff was so hard to take a photo of which is why I am putting it up today and not last night.I've used a large glass pebble over a nest image and a dictionary word "nestle".Every time I tried to take a photo last night I got my boofy head or the camera reflected in the glass.So I had to wait till this AM and try again.It's still hard to see the full image properly but in real life you see it straight away


from above down...the white reflection across the bottom part of the pebble is the white cardboard underneath the cuff

and from one side


and the other


I think etching and making stuff from the etched metal is so addictive and I'm loving it at the moment.Dick Smith had better continue stocking the etchant up here or I will be so sad.
hugs
Annette In Oz

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...