Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dog gone it LOL

I try to keep the blog for crafty stuff but just had to share these photos.The first is my rat bag and much loved long haired Jack Russel Minty.She had fallen asleep on my lap and when I got up and placed her down on the chair she stayed like this asleep for ages.What a hussy hey LOL?.

When we went to Sydney for Rob's funeral we stayed with Steve, Chris, Craig, David and the dawgs!!!They have four Daschund's.This is bear begging for his tummy to be scratched by Grant.

Here are all four asleep in a big happy dog pile


Each night Bear gets the blanket and sort of snuggles under it till he has a cover then the others lay around and on top.Snags is at the back and she is Mum to the other three.Millie is middle left and Daisy middle right.Millie,Daisy and Bear are all Snag's pups...amazing size difference to them hey?.I'm off to make Cory's(Carlia's boyfriend)21st invites before work this arvo.My back problem (degenerative discs squelching the nerve) is worsening unfortunately so may as well try to do them while I can.Have a great day folks :o)
hugs
Annette In Oz

2 comments:

Chris Arlington said...

Oh what a cute bunch of puppies. Don't they just melt the stress away?

Stacey said...

Very cute! Dogs are the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...