Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I See You necklace

Happy Australia day everyone.Some of you may know but I have VERY shaky hands...it's why I never could solder in the past and why I had wanted to paint for years but thought I couldn't.Yet paint I have since done and soldering is no longer a problem either as I'm not aiming for neat...just joined and rough as guts LOL....Like this necklace.I used an old black coated metal ring as the bezel.
Here is the face closer.I love those little brass key holes I got from Jen Crossley.There are no specks on it IRL...I think I need to clean the scanner glass!!

The little glass vial is actually a tiny 3cm long test tube that I stuck an alcohol ink stained hanger on each end of, after I added my dictionary words.

The little glass bottle is just under 2.5cms long.It has "you" on one side and "vision" on the other.

Both the bottle and the test tube are from A Mark In Time.
Hope all you Aussie's had a great day and didn't drink too much.
hugs
Annette In Oz

10 comments:

Lucy said...

LOVELY necklace Annette, looks like I will have to go to Jens website & spend some more money!
Hugs Lucy

Palimpa Lim said...

This necklace is awesome!!!! It gave me goose bumps. Honestly.

Oxana said...

Love it!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!
Hugs
Oxana

Zeborah Loray said...

This one really speaks to me. Love it. I still haven't played with the solder. Need to do that...

Celeste said...

Very impressive Annette. Love it.

Jen Crossley said...

This is gorgeous Annette your so talented.Jewerly is really yor new love
Jen

Samantha Marshall said...

Gorgeous, Annette!!

stregata said...

Love what you did with the little test tube!!!

Eliza said...

Beautiful work Annette love the face inside the key

Esther said...

perfect!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...