Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mum's 80th Birthday Card

Mum will get her card in the am so I can show you all the full detail now. So here is the photo of my Mum I used:

 The card base is rusted card stock run thru the Cuttlebug using various embossingg folders. I used spray inks and Gilders Paste to give the embellishments a rusty look as well.


 "I did not inherit your grace or beauty".

 "But I did inherit your Creative Wings to Fly"




if you have not noticed I have sorted thru my blog over the last three days and now have stand alone pages that you can click on at the top of where the posts are. These contain individual images from nearly all my posts for people to browse thru if they wish :o).
Hugs
Annette In Oz

6 comments:

CreativSpirit said...

So beautiful Annette, Your mum is sure to LOVE it.

Jen Crossley said...

This is just sensational Annette

Lucy said...

Your card is beautiful Annette! I am sure your Mum loves it!
Hugs Lucy

Palimpa Lim said...

What a beautiful card, Annette! I am sure your Mum loves it.
Hope you are doing fine.
You won the Versatile Blogger Award. You can find more informations about it on my blog :)

Celeste said...

Lovely work

Night Owl Designs said...

Absolutely beautiful and so worth the wait :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...