Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mona Lisa Etched Cuff

OMG time is something I seem to have little of lately. I had meant to get the other images up sooner of recent cuffs and necklaces but darn time to do so never came around...really who has "spare time" these days and if you do may I have some please?. My jewellery is happily in a shop in Queensland now. The shop is called Damsel In This dress and its located in Robina plus they have a Facebook site. Its still so odd for me to think of my jewellery in a shop some place. Here is a photo they sent me of one of thier beautiful models wearing thier gorgeous vintage style clothes and my jewellery!!!

The cuff she has on is the Mona Lisa cuff below. Its etched brass, aged with patina and has an ice resin filled bezel plus floral brass stampings.

This is from the side

My Mum left yesterday and we had an awesome time together. We ate too much and seemes to be busy doing just what I am not sure LOL. We did fit in a Tiwi Island day tour which was awesome. I had never been before and it was very interesting and enjoyable. After I sort thru the 100 odd emails I have neglected I'll get some more jewellery images up :o)
hugs
Annette In Oz

4 comments:

stregata said...

Very awesome cuff, Annette!

Chris Arlington said...

Wow Annette ! These are exceptional ! You really do have a gift for putting wonderful spins on your artwork. Wishing you much monetary success with your creations.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Scotland!
Came across your site by accident, I had been looking for images of fusible fibres!!! So glad I did, your work is incredible, you should be so proud of yourself! Great that you have now got the opportunity of selling your craft in a commercial sense, that means so many people will now have a chance to see your stuff! Keep up the great work!

esther said...

Aren't you proud Annette!!! Your jewels are beautiful!! more than yesterday less than tomorrow!! big hugs from France!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...